If you’re planning for bathroom remodeling, bath vanity cabinets are certainly an important part of this endeavor. Adding these cabinets in your bathroom renders it a graceful and majestic look. You’ll have a proper storage space for your soaps, shampoos, towels, and other toiletries to make the room look neat and clean. Although the bath vanity cabinets are very useful, the wrong selection of these pieces of furniture is likely to spoil the entire look of your bathroom. For this reason, you need to be careful of 5 factors when choosing your bath vanities.
1. Size:The foremost factor you should take into account is size. Determine the dimensions of your bathroom to settle on the size of the cabinet you’re going to buy. It is definitely not a great idea to install a large cabinet in a small bathroom and rue the congested space later on. The freestanding cabinet types are superb for managing space and storing all sorts of stuff in an orderly manner. However, if your bathroom has sufficient space, it is recommended to go for built-in varieties. These cabinets come with a static based unit beneath the sink and provide lots of space for all your bathroom items.
2. Wood Species: When it comes to the wood types, the bath vanity cabinets are available in an array of choices, including oak, maple, birch, alder, cherry, etc. However, wood species like oak and maple are widely popular because they have grain in various colors. In case your bathroom has less light, it is advisable to choose a bright wood such as a creamy-colored birch wood. At the kitchen and bathroom tilestime of buying bath vanities, make sure to collect as much information as possible regarding the top coating and what has been applied to shield it. Moreover, find out the durability of the wood used in manufacturing the cabinet to ascertain that it will persist for a long time.
3. Design and Style:The design of your bath vanity cabinet can contribute to the uniqueness of your bathroom. Fortunately, you have lots of cabinet designs or styles to choose from. Consider styles that are modern or traditional, or something that is a mixture of both. Bathroom cabinets go well with ceramic tiles that can be laid on the wall, floor or around the tub to create your own personalized look. Search for more exclusive bathroom remodeling ideas in the print and electronic media.
4. Budget: Obviously, you need to keep your budget in mind. Costly bath vanities are not always attractive, durable or perfect for you. Study the market and compare the prices of various offline/online shops before arriving at a conclusion. So, be wise to buy the perfect product you want.
5. Interior Decoration: Unless you’re planning for a complete renovation of your bathroom including the flooring, you must choose a vanity cabinet that will mix with the existing decoration and color of your bathroom easily. The last thing you would wish for is a cabinet that seems out of place in your present room setup.
For hassle-free kitchen and bathroom remodelling in the Tampa Bay Area, Florida, it is recommended to hire Way Floors that specializes in the exact measurement of kitchen or bathroom, 3D design, installation and fabrication services. Located in Brandon, they deliver top-quality kitchen and bath vanity cabinets with fast turnaround time. In addition, this floor and decor shop sells a wide range of laminate wood flooring, kitchen and bathroom tiles, solid hardwood flooring, vinyl flooring, and natural stone floor tiles at wholesale prices. Visit their website Wayfloors.com to acquire more information!laminate wood flooring